The Importance of Having the Right Gear for the Job
It’s said that a job is only as good as the person who completes it. While this is true, it comes down to having access to the right equipment for the job, too.
At SETS Enterprises, we understand the necessity of having the right equipment for the job.
Want to understand why, and how you can access mine-specific safety equipment for your site work?
Read more from the mine site safety and emergency equipment suppliers at SETS Enterprises to find out.
Hazardous materials (commonly abbreviated to HAZMAT) are often an essential part to how mine sites operate. They still need to be always handled with care, though.
These materials could be any of the following:
- Flammable liquids or solids
- Toxic substances
- Radioactive materials and more.
HAZMAT equipment often includes any or all of the following:
- HAZMAT suits
- Decontamination practices, procedures and equipment
- Warning signage
- Ventilation equipment
- Pumps, hoses and their fittings
- Containment barrels and safety drums
- Brushes, hoses, blowers bags and so forth.
Talk to the team at SETS Enterprises about the training and equipment you need on a mine site to safely and successfully protect yourself from and manage HAZMAT emergencies.
Working on a mine site is no easy feat. The location, the climate and of course, the work completed can and often is, very challenging.
You need to be aware of the risks and dangers, such as fires.
SETS Enterprises offer fire safety training, but also firefighting equipment such as:
- Hoses and hose reels
- Fire hydrants
- Fire extinguishers
- Mobile foam delivery carts
- Nozzles, monitors, valves and other accessories.
Talk to the team at SETS Enterprises about the training and equipment you need on a mine site to safely and successfully prevent, manage and fight fires on site.
First aid equipment
First aid knowledge is great to have in general, but even more necessary in remote working conditions.
SETS Enterprises offer first aid training and equipment such as:
- Training kits
- First aid kits
- Medical instrument trolleys
- Personal locator beacons
- Disposable blankets and sheets
- Splints, bandages and dressings
- Blood pressure and blood glucose monitors
- Eyewash packs
- Burn dressing gels and fire blankets
- Slings and bandage compressions
- Ventolin and EpiPen’s
- Sharps containers
Talk to the team at SETS Enterprises about the training and equipment you need on a mine site to safely and successfully uphold occupational health and safety and administer first aid when necessary.
Why rely on SETS Enterprises for the right equipment for the job?
SETS Enterprises are the trusted partners in providing specialised safety equipment to Western Australian mine sites.
- All our equipment meets Australian safety standards
- Our equipment is tested, designed and durable to meet harsh mine site climates
- Utilising SETS Enterprises safety equipment saves valuable time and energy in operation
- The equipment is extremely fit for purpose, and the best solution for mine-specific work.
For any work completed on mine sites, you need the skills, expertise and equipment.
At SETS Enterprises, we provide safety and emergency training, personnel, vehicles and transport.
Trust SETS Enterprises as the important aspect in providing the right equipment for the job, every time and anywhere.
SETS Enterprises proudly supply safety equipment to mine sites across Western Australia.
With access to major, leading brands, we are more than happy to discuss your specific requirements, make recommendations and provide complete safety and emergency equipment solutions.
Contact SETS Enterprises today to organise safety and emergency equipment for your mine site.