Balcatta Training Facility
Since we opened our doors in 1998, our training facilities have continued to grow along with our business.
Using our extensive training experience and feedback from industry stakeholders, we designed our brand new Balcatta Training Facility in 2021.
With ease of access via the Mitchell Freeway, our dedicated training facility is open 24/7, every day of the year.
The facility is designed to make training as easy, enjoyable and realistic as possible, with a wide range of real life scenarios. Our students are sheltered from the weather extremes, ensuring nothing detracts from their learning experience.
Fully equipped with:
- All equipment, tools and props for Mines Rescue Training
- Two large air conditioned classrooms
- Car parking for over 40 vehicles
- Student crib equipped with fridge, microwave, lockers and unlimited tea and coffee.
- Shower and change room facilities
- 3 level training structure for Vertical Rescue and Confined Space Rescue scenarios
- Outdoor zones for Road Crash Rescue and Hazmat training
Our head office is also located on site, allowing for direct access to compliance, mobilisation and administration support in conjunction with all training.
Fire fighting is practised at our well-equipped fire grounds. Find out more about our custom-built fire training simulator here.
Setting Safety Standards
We are on a mission to set the standard for safety in the mining industry and as such, will continue to improve and modernise our training facilities.
Want to know more? Contact us today
If you’d like to see our training facility for yourself, contact Michael Burdett or Kevin Broadbent, or simply submit an enquiry below to arrange a tour.