This unit covers the competency required to work as a member of a non-specialist team under supervision when responding to an aviation incident.
The course looks at the following:
- Apply aviation strategy, tactics and techniques
- Identify hazards in aircraft
- Identify toxic environments
- Aircraft construction
- Aircraft emergency procedures
- Aircraft hazards
- Airport operating procedures
- Fireground strategies and tactics for aircraft incident
This course is corporate on request.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08 9240 5191
Students who attend and successfully meet all assessment requirements of the course will receive a nationally recognised statement of attainment with the following unit of competency PUAFIR305B Respond to aviation incidents (general).
There is a maximum number of 12 participants per program.
PUAFIR218 respond to isolated structure fire or PUAFIR203B respond to urban fire.